June 14th – 19th 2020
5 nights at Hestaland guest house at the base of the glorious Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Daily instruction in drawing with Robynn Smith, an internationally exhibiting painter/printmaker and Professor Emeritus at Monterey Peninsula College. She will individualize the drawing for each participant. Beginners to professional artists, Robynn will advance your practice and infuse you with new skills and inspiration.
Daily riding out in nature on well trained horses, matched to the skills of each rider. Gudmar and his staff will provide expert guidance.
Don’t feel like riding? Don’t want to draw? No problem! Lots of opportunity to do what you prefer, or hike, photograph, write, relax, tour on your own.
- Pick up and return to Hestaland from BSI station in Reykjavik
- Riding (trails and indoor arena) with guides and instruction
- Drawing instruction
- Gorgeous hiking and photography opportunities available all week
- Van tour of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula-one of the most spectacular areas in Iceland
- Clean and comfortable accommodations including outdoor hot tub
- All meals with the exception of 1 or 2 lunches while touring
- Movie nights with film historian Gary Shapiro
Price – $3,300 (airfare and travel insurance not included)
If you want to know more about this tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get directly in touch with Robynn at email@example.com. For more information on Robynn and her work, please visit her official website