Horses and Art
June 14th – 19th 2020
5 nights at Hestaland guest house at the base of the glorious Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Daily riding out in nature on well trained horses, matched to the skills of each rider. Gudmar and his staff will provide expert guidance. Daily instruction in drawing, individualized for each participant. Beginners toprofessional artists, Robynn will advance your practice and infuse you with new skills and inspiration.
Don’t feel like riding? Don’t want to draw? No problem! Lots of opportunity to do what you prefer, or hike, photograph, write, relax, tour on your own.
- Pick up and return to Hestaland from BSI station in Reykjavik
- Riding (trails and indoor arena) with guides and instruction
- Drawing instruction
- Gorgeous hiking and photography opportunities available all week
- Van tour of the Snaefellsnes Peninsula-one of the most spectacular areas in Iceland
- Clean and comfortable accommodations including outdoor hot tub
- All meals with the exception of 1 or 2 lunches while touring
- Movie nights with film historian Gary Shapiro